Play two family favourites, Snap and Pairs, by matching words with the same number of syllables. When playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, you are trying to snap cards showing words with one, two, three, four and even five syllables. One five-syllable word is Tyrannosaurus - can you think of another?
In order to play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over at a time to see if they match. If they do, then you keep them; if not, you turn them back face down.
The aim is to be the first to collect all the cards, creating two fun games in one!
Helping children gain a head start at school in an essential subject, Syllable Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to learn about syllables
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (e.g. ‘rainbow’ and ‘snowman’ or ‘caterpillar’ and ‘helicopter’)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
- Suitable for children aged 7+
- Designed in the UK
- Self-checking guide included